Where to start
Whether you’re a newly wed, supplier or a professional photographer I’m always pleased to receive submissions of both real weddings and styled shoots. You may even just have a few shots of something beautiful which you think our readers would love. Either way, in the first instance please send me an overview of your submission and up to 30 low resolution full colour images including the following information:
- A list of the suppliers involved (business names and website address please)
- No more than 30 low resolution professional photos – we’ll ask for more later if we need them.
- Digital – 72dpi, 1350px, full colour only please, no watermarks or borders.
- Print – 300dpi, CMYK, full colour, no watermarks or borders
We love to hear your wedding story so here are some hints as to what to we’d like to know:
- How you met, the proposal
- How you planned your wedding: the influences behind your choice of venue, food, colours, theme
- Your favourite memory of the day and the people who played a special part
- Your honeymoon – did you have one and if so where did you go?
- Any planning tips you have for future brides
Please send your images by separate email (or Dropbox / WeTransfer if you prefer)